Hereby I grant my consent to:
OCT Clinical GmbH and its subsidiaries operating under the brand OCT (hereinafter referred to as OCT).
I am informed that the legal basis for the requesting of my consent for processing of my personal data are:
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
• Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (concluded in Strasbourg on 28.01.1981).
OCT informed me that the following data about me will be collected for further processing:
• Family Name, First Name, Middle Name (if in existence);
• Phone number;
• Mobile number;
• Location address;
• Place of work.
OCT informed me that the following actions could be performed while processing my personal data described above:
• Data collection;
• Data recording;
• Systematization of data;
• Data storage;
• Clarification (update, change) of the data;
• Data extraction;
• Data usage;
• Data de-identification;
• Data deletion;
• Destruction of data.
I understand that the objectives of processing are:
• The main objective is to provide me with information related to OCT services, software, news and events which could be of interest to me or to the company I represent;
• The secondary objective is to perform internal data analysis for marketing purposes by OCT.
I understand that my personal data will be recorded, systematized, stored, and updated using databases located in the EU in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
I grant my consent for the cross-border transfer of my personal data by OCT when appropriate measures of their protection are taken in accordance with the following normative legal acts:
• Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (concluded in Strasbourg on 28.01.1981)
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679;
I am informed that OCT undertakes:
1. To take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to maintain the confidentiality of the specified data;
2. Not to transfer or disclose my personal data to any third parties except for the following cases:
• Cases related to the execution of my professional duties;
• Cases specified by the legislation of the Russian Federation or country of my Employer;
• When a third party provider is used to process my data on behalf of OCT under the same security terms as stated here (e.g. mailing services).
This consent is valid (whatever earlier):
• Until withdrawal of this consent upon my request;
• For 15 years.
I am informed that OCT routinely keeps data including my personal data for 15 years.
I am aware that I have a right to request information on data which is or was processed.
I am aware that OCT may ask me to prove my identity before OCT provides me with information on my personal data processing if I make a request to OCT for this.
I am aware that this consent could be withdrawn on the basis of my written or oral request, taking into consideration terms of this consent.
I am aware that in case of a withdrawal request, the conversation is to be saved to prove the existence of the request received and to verify my identity.
I am aware of the consequences of this consent withdrawal:
• OCT will not be able to provide me information about its services, software, news and events which could be of interest to me or to my company.
I confirm that I read and understood the information provided in this document and agree with it.
I Hereby confirm that my consent was freely given.