[Industry Voice #4] Virtual Clinical…
[Industry Voice #1] 2020 trends: sponsors,…
This is an up-to-date concise news hub on the recent developments related to the Eastern European landscape of Clinical Trials during COVID-19 including research news, regulators’ response, ongoing trials etc.
1. Russia to begin testing coronavirus vaccine on humans by the end of June.
Сlinical trials of a vaccine for the treatment of COVID-19 will be tested on 60 volunteers in end June, Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova has announced.
2. Eight Russia-developed drugs are undergoing studies for their potential to treat the virus.
The results will be announced on April 10.
3. The Ministy of Health of Russia addressed the pressing issues by sending out guidelines on running trials during the pandemic.
The Ministry of Health of Russia issues new guidance to CROs running clinical trials and all the parties concerned, including investigator communities and local ethics committees
4. St. Petersburg clinical software developer offers free EDC for all COVID-19 trials.
Data MATRIX, an eClinical software developer, announces free access to its proprietary electronic data capture (EDC) system to run COVID-19 trials in 2020. Feel free to contact the Data MATRIX team to get the details at info[at]dm-matrix.com.
5. Lithuania to take part in WHO’s “solidarity” clinical trial for COVID-19 treatments.
Lithuania is joining an international clinical trial launched by the World Health Oranization (WHO) and partners to help find an effective treatment for COVID-19, Vilnius' Santaros hospital, one of the largest hospitals in Lithuania, has said on Tuesday.