Media Room

03.06.2020

Survey Results: Investigator Perspective on Clinical trials during COVID-19

Find out the results of the survey OCT Clinical had been running through April and May among investigators from 61 research sites in Russia.

According to the results, 22% sites reported their being on a lockdown, while the remaining 78% get on with clinical research, adapting to the current situation.

Read the full report in the attached document.