Main responsibilities of a Medical Writer include:
- Developing study design, including determining sample size
- Consulting customers at the stage of developing study documentation
- Creating the above-mentioned study documents
- Consulting the study team on study protocol related questions.
- Degree in Medicine or Biology; PhD or Dr of Medical Sciences Experience in writing essential documents (including study protocols, subject consent forms, investigator brochures, IMPDs, final study reports, CRF, etc) for EMEA or/and FDA clinical trials
- Knowledge of Russian, European and American legislation on clinical trial design, structure and content of essential documents
- We are interested in finding full-time staff. Remote medical writers and freelancers are also welcome!
- Salary is to be determined based on results of the interview